Lavender Touch Essential Oil - 9ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.75 fortnightly with More info
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities. Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Apply to the temples or back of the neck for a relaxing, calming effect.
- Rub on the bottoms of feet of a restless child before bedtime.
- Apply to occasional skin irritations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Provides a calming, relaxing effect
- Calming to skin that’s been exposed to the sun or heat
Powdery, floral, light